- Tui Last Minute Holidays > click here
- Tui Winter Late Deals > click here
- Tui Summer Late Deals > click here
- Tui Villa Late Deals > click here
- Tui Tours > click here
- Tui Free Kids' Places > click here
- Tui City Break Late Deals > click here
- Sensatori By Tui Blue Late Deals > click here
- Tui Short Break late deals - click here
- Tui Blue For Two Late Deals > click here
- Tui Blue For Families Late Deals > click here
- Tui Canary Islands Late Deals > click here
- Tui 14 night Late Deals > click here
- Tui Florida Late Deals > click here
- Tui Flight Only Late Deals > click here
- Tui Lakes & Mountains Late Deals > click here
Marella Cruise Deals
Tui Last Minute Holidays
The last minute holidays page is a quick way to see what Tui last minute holidays are available. However it does show a lot of deals that may not necessarily be suitable for you. If you are looking for the cheapest Tui late deal holidays then the first thing to do will be to change the sort by filter which is located above the different filters, usually on the top right of the web page (on a computer) On a mobile it's located just under the number which shows the number of holidays available.
By default it shows 'our recommended' not the cheapest prices. There are a few options so select the one that suits you. The more filters you initially select the less holidays you will find and you may miss out on a fantastic holiday deal or holiday cancellation.
Tui Late Deals sort by filter
Prices - Low - High
Prices - High - Low
If you are looking for a list of the best deals, it's best to select the Prices - Low - High option to start with.
The next step is to use the other filters to narrow down the results to make the deals shown more relevant. Obviously change the number of passengers if there are more or less than two travelling. The only other one we recommend to use at this stage is the UK Airport filter. Use this to select the airports you are willing or able to fly from.
There is no point on showing Bristol departures if you live in the North of England or Scotland. Unless of course that suits you for some reason. You may also want to change the duration and departure dates if you are restricted by work or another reason. If you can leave them as well for now.
Last Minute Holiday Search Filters
- How many going? - set to 2 Adults by default.
- UK Airports - select the airports you can or want to fly from.
- Destination - Select by country, region or resort (example Spain, Canary Islands, Tenerife)
- Duration - select from 3,4,5,6,7,10,11,14 nights
- Dates - select an exact date or to flexible for either 3 or 7 days before and after your chosen date
- Board - Room Only, Self catering, Bed & Breakfast, Half & Full Board or All Inclusive
- Rating - Choose from 2-5T rated accommodation
- Price - Use the slider to select a price ceiling - Holidays less than £XXX
Initially the settings show holidays based on just two passengers travelling so you may need to adjust this. Also put in the airports you are willing to travel from. Leave the other filters until you get a list of deals from the airport you are willing to travel from. If you are stuck to a particular date or date range then obviously you will need to put those details in as well.
By leaving the destination blank you will then get to see all the possible destinations. In the summer where the weather is generally good no matter where you go this is not the same in the winter.
You will find that destinations such as Majorca and Benidorm are available year round however the temperature in February in Benidorm is generally at a high of 16ºC dropping to 6°C at sunset with 26mm of rain on average per month. Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt in February the average temperature is 23ºC with no rain with the temperature dropping to 11ºC at night. This big difference in the weather plus the longer flights can increase the demand for the warmer destination and thus drive up the late deal prices.
The board basis filter is best left alone as in some cases you could actually get all inclusive for less than half board or even self catering. Again leave the rating as it's not unheard of to get a 4T hotel at a cheaper price than a 3T property.
Before you Book yout Last Minute Holiday
Before you book or travel it's always a good idea to check the general (foreign commonwealth development office) fcdo travel advice for the current travel health news. (click here) It is important to stay healthy and safe abroad and by visiting the UK government website you get advice about individual destinations safety and security, entry requirements and official travel warnings. Things can change so check regularly for updates.
Tui package holidays offer full financial protection from the atol scheme. Once you have booked a tui package holiday deal you will receive an atol certificate. It is a good idea to take this on holiday with you as it shows that you are protected by the atol scheme. It's not that anyone is expecting any problems, that's just the standard official procedure. Tui is one of the world's leading travel companies and Tui, First Choice, Marella Cruises are all part of the Tui group.